Community Forum

Reminder..

admin
02/02/13 14:47:26
Forum Admin
Reminder..

Please always keep copies of your work as a backup :)

X

carlosjackal
02/02/13 16:11:33
Follower
Reply: Reminder..

Yep..I learned that the hard way with my 'Madchester' poem..Luckily, I found the original piece of paper that I captured the main lines on so I'm hoping to shape it again and repost...And back up a copy of course :)

admin
02/02/13 17:55:56
Forum Admin

Coolio ;))

admin
03/08/13 19:35:14
Forum Admin

Pictures of trees, your dog ...anything? Rather than a silver bobble headed chubster would be nice on profiles .. Thinking of changing them to a penis ..

Ramsie
03/10/13 05:42:46
Roadie

im taking my real picture of me down as profile picture. putting back my art up- im a better "cartoon" i was trying to be"real" and now i feel very exposed. i am not photogenic at all. i never have been. some folks just are. it was a nice memory of when lee and i were recording in the garage at our other house. and the more i look at it. the more i look like - i am "touched by an anvil" i dont know if that seems funny to anyone. its a play on this telly show we never rlly watched "touchedbyan angel" - my dad one day when we all met for dinner -in his wry voice [he is a wry man- vry funny - went-] "anybody keeping up with touched by an anvil" and it made us all laff . _ right now any good memory is like necessary. omg. i dont think i even get the joke anymmore. i think he was saying the show +had the possibility for making one dumber if they watched it+but he is very particular, so. omg. ha ha. he also said my husband looked like he had been "touched" but he would never say that now. this just got heavy. apollo hooking myself now. +can i not keep it light?+

admin
03/10/13 11:46:35
Forum Admin

I like you real and as a cartoon Rams ya fluffy duck moon froxer :P xx

Ramsie
03/11/13 12:34:44
Roadie

well thankyou. i shoulnt be that concerned either way but i get freaked as we all know. yes- i am a fluffy duck moon froxer and id like the blazer and fez and a badge and the plaid to represent that i am such- when are those to be issued? ive been waiting for millenia it seems.

Ramsie
03/13/13 05:57:18
Roadie

my husband just informed me that i was the one who came up with the "touched by an anvil" joke - my dad then immediately could not help but spit bud light out of his mouth - which means i have now made my dad laff about 3 or 4 times in my recollect, epically. [my competition would be the likes of a movie called "airplane" which we watched at the drive in 1980ish? and then all of snl and sctv- the 70's some 80's] more importantly this also means that lee has a very clear memory [this all occurred quite many years ago- the touched by an anvil joke]- and i cant begin to explain how hopeful this makes me - which is why i immediately got on here to write this. i bring the news as it pertains to my little world which is +miniscule+. that is all. good day to you and be well, circus. !

admin
03/14/13 17:35:22
Forum Admin

that is awesome Ramsicle .. There is always hope love

The plaid blazer, the fez and the badge are in the mail, with a bonus froxer pez to dispense candy in to your awesome world, and miniscule it is not, miss ;) xxx

p.s. they should arrive on the next millennia star that will be passing your house in exactly 98765432189.11 microcosms from now o.O hehehe

I have no idea what a microcosm is btw ..

Ramsie
03/15/13 08:11:46
Roadie

oh thats great. i calculated it. its like klskjfijdsfy689879474ij___(*&^^^

so that should be fsjgsjlkfjlkjglsf and a quarter.
twillin?

admin
03/16/13 19:40:19
Forum Admin

Possibly fsjgsjlkfjlkjglsf and a half :P

X

Ramsie
03/18/13 02:39:43
Roadie

because of th e perpetual honesty. a raincheck on meeting at those coordinates. even tho this is a fantastical conversation taking place "nowhere" about "nothing". it.s not like i was touched by an "anvil" orr anything. i know when the chips are against me. but theyll flip agean.illiadic. by tonight am thinking. my "other" is getting used to somethings and i gave myself a pump transplant but dont know wot to do with the karkass i +got this +new one from+ so-have to lay low…… thinking thats +frowned upon? havent been out much. it was +not breathing when exchange was made. +i felt okay about it.+imnothief.touched byanvil either froxner! just a fluffy duck mooner.

admin
03/19/13 21:04:54
Forum Admin

Alright fluffy duckney macfroxner on ice ;)

p.s. what is a pump transplant? Or is that like the mechanical ramblings of rumplestiltskin on mellowmarshes?!

admin
03/19/13 21:06:27
Forum Admin

Can you make a bomb out of duct tape and paper clips macfroxner?!

Ramsie
03/23/13 06:28:53
Roadie

1.+pump=heart+ 2.in response to the 2nd question "i am no mass committer of genosyde.poney+ now that was a punch line which literally had to "wait for it" and you simply have no clue HOW GOT DANG LONG THAT LINE has been "waiting for it." YEARS. YEARS. i should scan the page but it would killthe joke or reselfincriminate. we have landed in such a wry joke i am crosseyed.mary and painless. but i never promised no party no disco. only tom tom and clubs and less better girlfriends.i need a catcher- pull me out of this bread.

ButcherBelial
03/27/13 15:36:23
Groupie

If only you guys had any idea how the phrase "touched by an anvil" has been playing in my head...

what a great four words that can go together anytime.

Ramsie
04/03/13 23:31:29
Roadie

oh butcher, we have so much more where that came from. as im sure you do as well.
its the little things that make us smile. :) and miles of smiles add up max von frau updikedown. now remember … if jeremy irons face turns a pasty whiter shade of pale-- leaves the room -silently --- thats a certain dead ringer sign to know - you should definitely not remain in that said room because even that calm gentle boxer is nervous of something and we all know how helena felt in that ring. +oh froxner apollo thineself+ outoutout +going+

Ramsie
04/11/13 01:57:03
Roadie

id like to let everyone know that my husband is doing really well. beyond well. and i again am thankful fo this place. he looks great. he is stronger. he is basically recovering really well and i am so much less worried now. hes gained weight- he does pullups etc. "wearing his teeth" which look "normal" he looks awesome. i guess this is year 3? after the shit went down - this is normal - it could have been way worse. it wasnt. things looked really bad - at different times - i was preparing myself for "anything". i was clinging for anyone i could- anyone on "here" - anywhere - because i love support. i need it. anyone who would talk to me. even if i didnt make sense - and i didnt want to be specific and yet i am aware i would "make so many references to references which were fractal" - i prolly sounded nuts! but i am saying - very straightforward - lee is doing really good and everyone here has been very kind to me. and we even have made some new friends in my town here. i dont think we would have done that if i hadnt started to "communicate" in poetry - etc. - and i want to continue to do so. it is a wild and personal form of freedom. a gift that is unique. poetry art - music etc- one does not really know the end result. "i think in such a box". i want to be out of the box and also to have safety. i think both is possible. love rams :) til next time. peace in.

Stryder
06/14/13 10:10:19
Groupie

good Rams, I'm glad in knowing that in even in some small part Ink-circus has benefitted you in the best possible way. I thought the website was good for nothing a while back, but your post has proved me wrong.

I must say, on the whole I am really disappointed the way things have turned out here, but I don't blame anyone - life is a strange set of affairs and we all have our bridges to burn; crossroads to take blah blah!

Been a very difficult last 6, maybe even 12 months for Aim and I, and things are slowly turning a corner; but I do look at this site and think "what if?". It just never really took off the way I imagined or hoped, there's a number of reasons for that; but I think at the point in time we did it; maybe a few of us became jaded and did not know why, and what more we could give.

Dunno. Maybe? Maybe not. I just wish somehow things were different, or...I could turn back the clock. I can't. So I am trying to move forward and get from out of the dark and back into the light.

Congrats Lee, I hope you continue to get stronger and also Rams for your contributions and slightly anarchic and babbling, offbeat viewpoints and unconventional ways of typing.......please don't stop, no matter where life takes you :)

Ramsie
07/04/13 13:31:16
Roadie

i want to come back later and respond to this with more "of my normal affair".
i actually just did and it turned out to be rather long.
instead i am going to write a "medium long thingish"
i am still so thankful for this place and all of you guys
especially
you and A.
i do know by now there is no way to turn back any clock
[i am not going to even continue talking about clocks - time travel - quantum mechanics- physics or "other" - just mentioning these words is a dangerous territory for a person as thin skinned as me - however they are becoming fun again - and "safe" - i am rlly happy about this]
i cannot create or think stuff like …in some ominous voice from some hidden time before memory cavern "i hereby choose not to create" my way out of anything - "thus i will create" [omg! ha ha] i cant even become fully stoic - in this way - i cant even fully grow psychopath or - maybe these wrds arent coming out right? i am a bit stoic right now- so - its hard to tell - a few hours ago i was crying and writing way too much- [concerning - "where we have come from like how bad it was where we are now - and thankyou - kind of stuff]-
so i am still a bit scared. but i am really amazed at how much better it is.

like you have said
trying real hard to move forward and get from out of the dark and into the light.
i cant escape awareness of "what is". and i have got to "chill"

i am not the fragmented compartmentalized being i think i thot i once was - without knowing -i cant function like i did with street smart and vigor any longer which sucks my arse [i think] - but actually it doesnt suck because i vaguely recall desperately wanting to be "more together".
i am realizing i was jaded if i needed to be without realizing when this would occur - and yet a full on lovebug as in FULL ON and this was and is - "impossible" for me and then too my sheer shame and then add on to the "jadedness - impossible to others around me and then - add all the absurdity of life and count the terror.

disappointment. etc.
however i am a hopejunke lovebug. even when it gets hurled out far somewhere far away.
all that to say - i am so glad this place is here.
lee is still doing even better
i am still avoiding the internal combustion i thought i was doomed for since i was a child - which is straight up silly.
[i really thought i would internally combust - amongst a well calculated list of other things i was certain would happen- which were somehow connected to white holes and black holes etc and stuff i should not list here - why idk and always "nothing will ever get better" completely crossbred with "i absolutely love whoever you are whom i have just met!" and they usually dont give a rats ass! ha ha - i relate a lot to certain dogs.]

well - i love dogs.
that is how i am getting out of "all of that that i just wrote"
this website is worth a lot to me.
not because my words or my art is on it
im actually rather embarrassed about all that.
i sit out there every day and try to write something
i am embarrassed and tired. and i have had a pretty wild life.
[like anyone- " a life" - anyones life is interesting to me -
[even if they just "talk straight about it]
i dont know any longer how - or i never did?
to
put that life into an "elegant form"
or any form -
it feels so ugly. or in pieces

and then it feels ugly to say that
it feels ugly to "write this much"
and i want "that to go away now"
well lee is home -
i am going to stop
here
please be here when i come back
i have a writing to put up
today
or july 3 2001
lee and i officially were engaged in nashville
and the event itself

was almost a work of art in itself
and it has kept me alive all these years i will say
it was one of the
singular most
non ugly events ever to happen to me
[i have had many in my selective memory - this is one of the ones that are really tangeable]
and i want to try to write about it
i want to try
that is why i love ink-circus
to be able to "try" and not be judged
love rams

1 / 2 Next »

You must be logged in to post an entry!