01/31/14 02:37:38
Roadie
Reply: i love this place

horiizantal rams right here with a mo hawk >>> : ] -|--(

Stryder
01/31/14 15:27:11
Groupie

at the mo, Aim and I are in the middle of a forced rental situation. Ideas we had went tits up (for want of a better way to explain it), and we're in the middle of a rebuilding phase, financially and spiritually. Just to reiterate, there's no problem between myself and AIm, but we've taken some 'hits' from outside forces and therefore we're in repair mode.

Consequently, we only have Aim's iPad for Internet usage! hence why we've BOTH been really quiet activity wise - we don't have a telephone line or proper Interent connection, just the monthly usage of this which isn't a lot at all. Hopefully around mid-April, and about mid-July at the latest should see us in a better spot. This is just an emergency rental, something we were forced to do and it's mucked us up a bit, but I'll definitely be back in action then, can't vouch for Aim; I'm sure she'll chip in as and when she feels the need.

Until then you'll just have to entertain yourselves! you slithering slathering toads!! Good to hear this place affects you so positively though Rams, wish we had another 30 or so like you, thanks for that level of support - it is most appreciated :-)

Ramsie
02/01/14 08:13:52
Roadie

*i have just deleted a lot of funny and then

"boy that took a turn rams -"

about

"the female upper things"

*IT DOES ALWAYS TAKE A TURN DOESNT IT.

and i do know how to entertain myself!

*take that as you will.

You must be logged in to post an entry!